What is PowerMap?
If you’re looking for a more visual representation of records in your CRM system, PowerMap is your new best friend. PowerMap lets users choose an entity in CRM, choose a view and plots all of the individual records from that view on one map. Users can map more than one entity more than one view at a time and can also save their PowerMap preferences - including map configurations, zoom levels and views.
- Supports any entity with an address field
- Click a pin on a map, and a summary of the record displays
- Open a record directly from the map, by clicking on the name of the record in the summary view
- Choose a separate pin for each entity or view you are mapping
- Save map configurations so that you can come back to them later
- Put PowerMap directly on a CRM form
Price is per user, per month. All enabled users are automatically counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, and service accounts.
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
•CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+