What is PowerCharge?
Get ready for PowerCharge. It enables you to charge your customers’ credit cards from directly within Dynamics 365 without needing to store sensitive credit card information locally.
- Charge and refund credit cards from within your CRM
- Workflow compatible – examples include:
- Setting up workflows to process weekly, monthly, or annual subscriptions
- Transactions run instantly and the status (succeed, fail and why) are passed back to CRM within seconds
- Creating a workflow that emails a customer a receipt or a transaction failure notification
- Charge Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- Choose ePN, Beanstream, authorize.net, or Helcim for your payment gateway
- Process ACH payments (if you use the authorize.net payment gateway)
- Upload historical transactions into CRM using PowerCharge
Price is per user, per month. All enabled users are automatically counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, and service accounts.
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
•CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+