As the age of technology continues to evolve, customers are now more empowered to make real-time business decisions than ever before. Demographic segments like millennials are also driving the popularity of alternative service channels like mobile, SMS/text, and social.
In order to stay competitive, your customer service organization needs to think through alternative strategies for providing proactive, high quality interactions with your customers across all channels. By better understanding your customers’ communication and service preferences, you will be able to retain and delight your customer base.
During this webinar, you will learn more about:
- Customer service industry trends and drivers
- How to deploy high quality, proactive services with best practices
- How Microsoft Dynamics 365 and PowerObjects have helped innovate across the customer service workloads in the areas of customer service, field service, project service, knowledge management, and service intelligence
- How PowerObjects has helped organizations achieve business benefits such as:
- Increase in CSAT & NPS
- Real-Time Reporting and KPIs
- Agent-Technician Onboarding Reduction
- First Time Fix Rate Increase
- Omni-channel approach