There may be a time when you need to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Outlook from your computer. This can be due to an upgrade or due to a troubleshooting process. This blog will walk through the steps to remove the Microsoft Outlook client for both Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Uninstall the Outlook client on Windows 8
- Press the Windows key and the X key on your keyboard. This will pop up window in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on Programs and Features. This will cause another screen to pop up.
- Scroll down until you have selected Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook. Double click on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook. This will bring up yet another pop-up screen.
- Click on the radio button to uninstall, then click the OK button at the bottom of the page.
- This will open a pop up that will ask you to confirm the uninstall. Click Yes.
- Now you’ll see a status screen. After it’s done uninstalling, click Close to finish.
Uninstall the Outlook client on Windows 7
- Click the Start button in the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Scroll down until you are on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook and double click on it. Double click on Microsoft
- On the new pop-up screen, select the Uninstall radio button, then click Uninstall at the bottom of the page. This will open a pop up that will show the progress bar of the uninstall.
- Click Close to finish the uninstall.
Congratulations! You have successfully removed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Outlook Client! We also have instructions on how to install the Outlook Client should you want to reverse your actions.