Some changes are coming regarding the licensing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. As of October 1st, all new Dynamics CRM Online customers, regardless of how they buy (direct or volume license) will buy under the new User Subscription License (USL) pricing and options.
What does this mean for customers with current agreements?
Existing customers will pay the new prices at the time of their renewal. However, an existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customer can buy and/or add the new Basic or Essential licenses to their existing subscriptions even prior to their renewal date as soon as they upgrade to CRM 2013. Customers will continue to pay their current rates for their professional licenses until they hit their renewal.
To sum it up:
- Existing customers will be eligible to purchase Essential and Basic licenses after upgraded to CRM 2013.
- Existing customers will continue to pay the Professional license price applicable to their licensing agreement until its expiration date.
- Price changes for Professional will apply immediately upon agreement renewal.
New licenses and prices come into effect for all new or renewed agreements on or after October 1st, 2013. The prices are as follows:
- Professional – $65/user/month
- Basic – $30/user/month
- Essential – $15/user/month
Keep in mind the license type differences:
In addition, the following new benefits will kick in with O365 subscriptions for CRM Online:
Additional CRM organizations:
- Production CRM orgs for $549/instance/month
- Test CRM orgs for $150/instance/month
- 1 Test CRM org included with more than 25 Professional CRM USLs
- 5 GB additional storage included per 20 Professional CRM USLs up to 50 GB
- Additional storage at $9.99/GB/month up to 100 GBs
If you have any questions regarding the pricing changes, don’t hesitate to contact us.