What is PowerSMS?
The world is mobile, so why shouldn’t your Microsoft Dynamics 365 be mobile too? With PowerObjects’ PowerSMS add-on it’s possible. PowerSMS integrates the power of CRM with the third-party text messaging platforms, CallFire and Twilio, allowing users to send and receive text messages from within CRM for Dynamics 365 to contacts, leads or any custom entity that has a mobile number associated to it.
- Send text messages:
- Manually through an SMS activity
- To marketing lists
- In bulk to a list of CRM records
- Through workflow processes
- Use text messages to:
- Remind someone of an upcoming service appointment
- Let someone know you received their inquiry
- Notify someone that their case is closed
- Utilize CRM workflows to:
- Automatically send a text message when a case is created or closed
- Automatically notify an user in your organization when a record in CRM is assigned to them
ADFS forms based authentication (for Twilio users)
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
CRM 2011 UR 17+
CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+
Price is per user/per month. All enabled CRM users are counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, office 365 global admins, and service accounts.