Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services Bring More Power to Your CRM
There’s a lot to consider when choosing the right CRM solution for your organization. Part of that process should include finding the right technology partner that’s focused on your business needs and offers the best CRM services and product knowledge in the market.
PowerObjects is a technology consulting firm that implements and supports one product and one product only—Microsoft Dynamics CRM. When you work with PowerObjects, you work with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year for two years running. We’ve learned from working with hundreds of customers what it takes to make a CRM implementation successful and have put that knowledge into action with a menu of services that helps you get the most from your CRM investment.
Adding Value to Your CRM
Because the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform is so flexible, our Microsoft CRM development team have taken the “best of” approach and wrapped our solutions into affordable service offerings, allowing you to maximize your CRM potential without breaking the bank. Our experienced team has designed and developed the following service offerings to meet your needs:
- PowerSuccess. Enroll in our unique service-as-a-subscription program and ensure long-term CRM success.
- Power8CRM. Download this Dynamics CRM app for Windows 8 mobile devices, developed by PowerObjects.
- CRM for Healthcare. Learn about “RxRM” solutions tailored to the healthcare industry.
- Office 365. Manage your CRM and your Office accounts all from one portal.
- Custom Portals. Centralize and extend information to customers, partners and employees.
- xRM Solutions. See novel ways PowerObjects has implemented xRM—anything relationship management.
- Parature, from Microsoft. Learn how Parature can revolutionize your customer service.
- Salesforce.com Alternatives. See how Salesforce.com stacks up to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. Take advantage of powerful new features with the latest release of Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. Get service and support for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 implementation.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. Get service and support for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 implementation.
- Custom Screens. Dramatically improve business processes, user acceptance and productivity.
- Business Solutions. See how CRM is used for sales management, sales force automation, pipeline management, and more.
- PowerMigrate. Upgrade your CRM 4.0 solution to CRM 2011.