If you’re looking for a more visual representation of records in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, PowerMap will be your new best friend. PowerMap lets users choose an entity in CRM, choose a view, and plots all of the individual records from that view on one map. Users can map more than one entity, and more than one view at a time, and can also save their PowerMap preferences, including map configurations, zoom levels and views.
- Supports any entity with an address field
- Click on a pin on a map, and a summary of the record will display
- Open a record directly from the map, by clicking on the name of the record in the summary view
- Choose a separate pin for each entity or view you are mapping
- Save map configurations so that you can come back to them later
- Put PowerMap directly on a CRM form
Why join the list? Easy peasy.
- You’ll be the first to hear about newly released add-ons
- You’ll get updates on ongoing enhancements to current add-ons
- You’ll learn innovative ways to put your add-ons to use!