Get ready for PowerCharge. It enables you to charge your customers’ credit cards from directly within Dynamics 365 without needing to store sensitive credit card information locally.
- Charge and refund credit cards from within your CRM
- Workflow compatible – examples include:
- Setting up workflows to process weekly, monthly, or annual subscriptions
- Transactions run instantly and the status (succeed, fail and why) are passed back to CRM within seconds
- Creating a workflow that emails a customer a receipt or a transaction failure notification
- Charge Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- Choose ePN, Beanstream, authorize.net, or Helcim for your payment gateway
- Process ACH payments (if you use the authorize.net payment gateway)
- Upload historical transactions into CRM using PowerCharge
Why join the list? Because you’ll…
- Be the first to hear about newly released add-ons
- Get updates on ongoing enhancements to current add-ons
- Learn innovative ways to put your add-ons to use!