Creating CRM web forms becomes easy and fast with the PowerWebForm add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. PowerWebForm is more than an internet lead capture tool. It lets you capture information from a web form, and instantly pull that information directly into your CRM. You can then choose to create a lead, a contact or any other CRM entity, including custom entities. Easily build your web form in CRM, post the web form on your web page, and start gathering submissions! PowerWebForm eliminates the need to export/import lists from other databases and into CRM. Plus, you now have the ability to follow up with visitors who have shown interest on your site, without any lag time whatsoever.
- Choose from many different field types including text box, radio button, check box, drop down and more
- Customize the look and feel of the web form using CSS, so that the form fits flawlessly into your web page
- Turn captcha on or off, to prevent submission of spam in your forms
- Automatically populate CRM fields when a form is submitted
- Example: Use the Hidden field type to automatically populate the Topic of the lead that is created from a web form, or to populate the lead source or something similar
- Redirect visitors, either manually through clicking a button or automatically, after they have filled out the form
- Receive automatic notifications as soon as a web visitor has submitted the form
- Set up duplicate detection in the form, so that you don’t end up with duplicates in your Dynamics CRM
- Send an auto-responder to web form submitters with the help of CRM workflows
- Track the success of a campaign, using PowerWebForm in combination with PowerWebTraffic (one of our other powerful PowerPack add-ons) to see how many visitors have visited your landing page vs. how many visitors took action and filled out the form
- PowerWebForm supports foreign languages – all text on the form can be customized
- Free 30 day trial available
- Subscription price: $1/user/month – users counted include all enabled CRM users
- System Requirements: CRM 2013, CRM 2011 Online or CRM 2011 On-premise with Internet Facing (ADFS)
PowerWebForm In Action
How can I put the form on my webpage?
PowerWebForm will give you the option to either embed the form in your webpage or have the webform in an i-frame.
How can I create a campaign response for a submitted web form?
If you decide to associate a campaign to a web form, a campaign response will automatically be created every time a web form is submitted.
How can I stop getting duplicates from a web form?
Duplicate detection is built into PowerWebForm – all you have to do is decide which CRM fields you’d like to use to detect duplicates.
Can I create records other than a Lead or Contact?
With PowerWebForm, you can create any CRM record when a web form is submitted. Plus different forms can create different records – set one form to create a lead, another to create a contact, ect.
How can I pass in a default value for a field that a user does not input?
By using the hidden field type! Easily poupulate a required field by specifying “hidden” as your field type when you are creating the field.
Why can’t I assign a lead created by a web form to another CRM user, even though I’m a system admin?
Any CRM user that you’d like to assign a web-form created lead to, must have rights to read the PowerWebForm activity detail. You can either add this permission to an existing security role associated with that user, or assign them the PowerWebForm user security role.
The CSS field in CRM doesn’t allow enough characters for me to enter all of my CSS. What can I do?
If you need the CSS field to allow more characters, you can increase the character limit on the Web Form CSS field in CRM to allow more characters.
Can the submit page that is displayed be customized?
The submit page cannot be customized. However, you can redirect form submitters to your own thank you page, if you so choose.
What is your up-time guarantee?
We currently guarantee a 99% up-time, and are striving for 100%
How do I get started?
Try any of our PowerPack Add-ons FREE for 30 days with no risk and no pressure to commit! There are no setup fees, no long-term contracts (simply month to month), and no credit card information required!
Setting up your free 30 day trial is as easy as:
Grab the import.zip file from the respective PowerPack page and save it on your desktop, or in your downloads folder. Then navigate to your CRM and go to Settings > Customizations > Solutions and click on Import. Find the .zip file that you saved, and walk through the import process. Each add-on will take 2-5 minutes to import. After the import has finished, close that import screen.
After the import has finished, you will see the add-on listed in your list of solutions. Double click on the name of the add-on to open the registration screen. Fill in your information in that screen and click on Submit to register for your free 30 day trial!
Note: If you are registering an add-on that asks you for a username and password, please make sure you are registering from your externally-facing URL.
Some of the PowerPack add-ons have some additional information that you can configure in a setup tab, or other tabs in the configuration screen. Please refer to the import & setup guides for the particular add-on that you imported, which can be found on the individual PowerPack pages.
Thank you for giving the PowerPack add-on a try!
If you’re loving the PowerPack add-on, subscribe for the low cost of $1 or $2/CRM user/month! If the add-on isn’t suiting your needs, simply remove the solution.