If you would like to send surveys from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, look no further. PowerSurvey gives you the ability to build, configure, and send surveys from within CRM. As soon as a survey responder fills out your survey, responses are instantly collected back in CRM, so you can instantly see your customers’ responses. Set up automatic notifications, so managers can be promptly notified if a low or high rating is received. This will allow for more proactive customer service, speedy response rates, and, the best part is, you never leave your CRM!
- Customize each survey by uploading a banner image to display at the top of the survey, and choosing a beautiful, pre-designed HTML template, or by uploading your own CSS
- Choose from many different question types, including check box, text box, radio button, dropdown list, date, time, dollar, numeric and rating questions
- Set surveys regarding any CRM entity, including contacts, leads, accounts, cases, opportunities, or any other CRM entity
- Send out surveys manually or automatically:
- Manually add a survey activity to a CRM record
- Manually send a survey to a marketing list of contacts, leads or accounts
- Automatically send a survey when something happens in CRM via a workflow. For example, when an opportunity is closed as won (or lost), when a case is completed, when an order is completed, etc.
- Manually add a survey by calling a contact or lead, generating a survey and filling out the survey for them on the spot
- Send a survey in a bulk email using PowerSurvey, and our bulk email CRM integration, PowerMailChimp
- Analyze survey data easily and quickly with the PowerSurvey report
- Free 30 day trial available
- Subscription price:$2/user/month – users counted include all enabled CRM users
- System Requirements: CRM 2011 Online or CRM 2011 On-premise with Internet Facing (ADFS)
- Note: All PowerSurvey reports are written in SQL2008R2. If you have SQL2008, not SQL2008R2 and would still like to use PowerSurvey, please email the PowerPack Pro to get a solution without reports in it.
How do I do customer satisfaction with PowerSurvey?
There are many different ways to do customer satisfaction with a survey. One example is to automatically send a customer a survey once a case is closed. Or send attendees a survey after they have completed a webinar or seminar. The possibilities are endless!
Can I have multiple page surveys?
Absolutely! There are many things you can customize in your surveys, including the number of questions you’d like per page. So if you have 10 questions, and put 5 questions per page, you will have a multiple page survey.
Do I have to import my survey responses into CRM like I would if I used Survey Monkey?
No. Once somebody submits a survey, survey responses are automatically recorded under their record within CRM – no more importing or exporting needed!
Can I add a logo or banner image at the top of my survey?
Yes! Uploading your own banner image to put at the top of the survey is just one of many ways to customize the look of the survey itself.
Will surveys support multiple languages?
Yes, they will. You decide what’s put in the paragraph at the top of the survey, the greeting, and what the “Back”, “Next” and “Submit” buttons say. You also get to specify each specific question, and what the answer choices are.
Can surveys be related to any entity?
Sure can! You can send out surveys and set the regarding to a contact, lead, account, case, whatever entity you’d like!
What if I want to insert my survey somewhere other than the middle of the email?
To insert the survey somewhere in the email, select the survey you want to use in the “Link to Survey” field and type |powersurvey| where you want the link to the survey to appear.
How do I change the PowerSurvey default fields?
Go to the PowerSurvey configuration window (Settings > Customizations > Solutions > double click on PowerSurvey) and click on the Settings tab.
Are survey responses encrypted when the data is passed from the browser to my CRM?
Our surveys utilize https which encrypts all the info while being transferred via the internet. The data is transferred encrypted from the browser to our cloud, and back to your CRM.
How do I get started?
Try any of our PowerPack Add-ons FREE for 30 days with no risk and no pressure to commit! There are no setup fees, no long-term contracts (simply month to month), and no credit card information required!
Setting up your free 30 day trial is as easy as:
Grab the import.zip file from the respective PowerPack page and save it on your desktop, or in your downloads folder. Then navigate to your CRM and go to Settings > Customizations > Solutions and click on Import. Find the .zip file that you saved, and walk through the import process. Each add-on will take 2-5 minutes to import. After the import has finished, close that import screen.
After the import has finished, you will see the add-on listed in your list of solutions. Double click on the name of the add-on to open the registration screen. Fill in your information in that screen and click on Submit to register for your free 30 day trial!
Note: If you are registering an add-on that asks you for a username and password, please make sure you are registering from your externally-facing URL.
Some of the PowerPack add-ons have some additional information that you can configure in a setup tab, or other tabs in the configuration screen. Please refer to the import & setup guides for the particular add-on that you imported, which can be found on the individual PowerPack pages.
Thank you for giving the PowerPack add-on a try!
If you’re loving the PowerPack add-on, subscribe for the low cost of $1 or $2/CRM user/month! If the add-on isn’t suiting your needs, simply remove the solution.