Get ready for PowerCharge! PowerCharge enables you to charge your customers’ credit cards from directly within your Microsoft Dynamics CRM application without having to store sensitive credit card information locally!
- Charge and refund credit cards from within your CRM
- Workflow compatible – examples include:
- Setting up workflows to process weekly, monthly, or annual subscriptions
- Transactions run instantly, and the status (succeed, fail and why) are passed back to CRM within seconds
- Creating a workflow that emails a customer a reciept or a transaction failure notification
- Charge Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- Choose ePN, Beanstream or authorize.net for your payment gateway
- Do you use a different payment gateway? Shoot us an email, and we’ll be happy to do some research and give you a quote as to what it would cost to make PowerCharge compatible with your payment gateway
- Process ACH payments (if you use the authorize.net payment gateway)
- Upload historical transactions into CRM using PowerCharge
- Subscription Price: $1/user/month
- System Requirements: Any CRM 2011 implementation – Online or On-premises
How do I know if the credit card is stored successfully?
The payment gateway will pass back a credit card status of “successful” and an encrypted token that will be displayed in the credit card window.
How do I process a refund instead of a charge?
When you’re creating a new transaction, simply change “refund” to “charge” in the Action field.
Is PowerCharge secure and PCI compliant?
PowerCharge complies with all requirements based on the PCI self-assessment. A credit card is never stored locally on CRM. As soon as a credit card is entered, it is securely transferred to your payment gateway, and a token ID is returned. The token ID is what is stored locally in your crm server.
Can I use workflows with PowerCharge?
Yes. After installing PowerCharge, a new activity type is created called a ‘Credit Card Transaction’. All out of the box CRM features such as workflows and dialogs can then be used with a Credit Card Transaction activity.
Does PowerCharge support reocurring transactions?
Yes. You can set up a CRM workflow to charge a credit card weekly, monthly or annually. This blog will show you how.
Which payment gateways does PowerCharge support?
PowerCharge supports ePN (eProcssing Network), BeanStream and authorize.net payment gateways. If you have a different payment gateway you’d like PowerCharge to support email us and we can provide you with a quote for what it would take to integrate PowerCharge with your payment gateway.
Can I update the expiration date on a credit card, without re-entering the credit card number?
When updating the expiration date for a credit card, you also need to reenter the card number and the CCV for the save to push over to your authorize.net account. We have developed it this way so that it is more secure, and PCI compliant.
How do I get started?
Try any of our PowerPack Add-ons FREE for 30 days with no risk and no pressure to commit! There are no setup fees, no long-term contracts (simply month to month), and no credit card information required!
Setting up your free 30 day trial is as easy as:
Grab the import.zip file from the respective PowerPack page and save it on your desktop, or in your downloads folder. Then navigate to your CRM and go to Settings > Customizations > Solutions and click on Import. Find the .zip file that you saved, and walk through the import process. Each add-on will take 2-5 minutes to import. After the import has finished, close that import screen.
After the import has finished, you will see the add-on listed in your list of solutions. Double click on the name of the add-on to open the registration screen. Fill in your information in that screen and click on Submit to register for your free 30 day trial!
Note: If you are registering an add-on that asks you for a username and password, please make sure you are registering from your externally-facing URL.
Some of the PowerPack add-ons have some additional information that you can configure in a setup tab, or other tabs in the configuration screen. Please refer to the import & setup guides for the particular add-on that you imported, which can be found on the individual PowerPack pages.
Thank you for giving the PowerPack add-on a try!
If you’re loving the PowerPack add-on, subscribe for the low cost of $1 or $2/CRM user/month! If the add-on isn’t suiting your needs, simply remove the solution.