Web Forms are not Just for Leads – see the Power of the Data When Combined with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Join us June 14, 2012 10 a.m. CDT.
As part of our goal to constantly add value to Microsoft Dynamics CRM , PowerObjects is continuing on in our webinar series that we lovingly call the PowerObject’s CRM How-to Webinar Series (I know, the name is creative, right?). This particular webinar will be the third in that series.
In the past we have talked about taking your email newsletters to the next level by using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the power of doing surveys in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This 30-minute webinar will cover how to utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to collect not only leads, but other data via web forms.
What you’ll learn:
- Quick explanation of the PowerWebForm add-on
- Different ways to use web forms
- Setting up a web form
- Why collect web form data in CRM?
- What to do with web form data once it’s in CRM
About the Speaker
Cecilie Svensgaard is the manager of PowerPack, PowerObjects’ value-adding Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-ons. She is passionate about helping PowerPack customers, and really enjoys exploring the add-ons to help users get the most out of their PowerPack experience. Cecilie holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Minnesota Duluth. When she’s not enjoying the wonders of CRM, Cecilie likes to spend time outside, work out, spend time with her family and play with her two cats.
Latest posts by JoeCRM (see all)
- How to Assign a Territory to a Lead in Dynamics CRM - May 17, 2013
- Out of the Box Report: Dynamics CRM User Summary - May 16, 2013
- Dynamics CRM / XRM Integration with GIS and PowerMap - May 15, 2013