The customer care industry is changing. Elements like consumer behaviors and the evolution of technology are influencing those changes. Organizations focused on customer care need to evolve with their customers. Consider things like consumer channel preferences, consolidating consumer data, and utilizing a CRM system when looking at how your organization can bridge the gap between you and your customers.
Another tool that can help your organization bridge that gap between you and your customers is Parature, from Microsoft. Parature is a cloud-based customer service solution that empowers brands and organizations to deliver consistent customer care service anytime, anywhere through a powerful combination of knowledge management, self-service and multi-channel engagement. By making the switch to Parature, from Microsoft, and partnering with PowerObjects, Monoprice has a flexible solution that provides better real-time insight into their data, helps them assess business needs, and allows their agents to deliver efficient and effective customer care.
- Watch our On Demand Webinar, “Laying the CRM Foundation for High Performance Customer Care in 2016”
- Learn more about our Customer Care practice
- Watch our On Demand Webinar, “Empower Your Customer Care Center with Microsoft Dynamics CRM”
- Read our blog on “Five Common Customer Care Complaints and What Your Business Can Do About Them”
- Learn more about Monoprice and their Customer Care Story
Greg: Hi, I’m Greg. Today we’re going to be discussing how consumer behavior and technology evolution is really driving this customer care transformation that we are seeing in the industry. When you look at certain segments like millennials. In fact, I was trying to talk to my daughter the other day, left her a voicemail, I get a text immediately back, “Dad what do you want?” I respond, “I want to talk to you.” Read More