For all of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM users in Canada, heads up! There’s a great program available called the Canada-Ontario Job Grant which gives employers the opportunity to help train their workforce. It offers financial support for employers who want to provide job training, and is available for small, medium, and large businesses. The job grant provides up to $10k in government support per person for appropriate training (the employer must pay a portion as well).
The reason we bring this up is that this could be a great way for your organization to invest in the excellent CRM training opportunities offered through PowerObjects’ CRM University. Consider applying for the job grant to train your CRM users!
Wondering what types of CRM training PowerObjects offers? Here’s a sample:
- CRM Overview Training. Get a broad look at what CRM can do.
- Advanced CRM Processes Training. Get an in-depth look at workflows, dialogues, and process flows.
- CRM Reporting Training. Learn how to use the rich reporting an analytics features of Dynamics CRM.
- CRM Developer Training. Explore ways to extend CRM beyond out-of-the-box functionality.
- CRM Upgrade Training. Prepare to train end users for an upgrade to CRM 2013 or CRM 2015.
- Effective CRM Training and User Adoption. Learn success factors that will spur your users to get the most out of CRM.
We offer CRM Administrator, Developer, and Train-the-Trainer certificate programs, as well as custom training opportunities that allow you to bring a trainer to you. View all our CRM training options. You can also view upcoming training opportunities already on the schedule on our CRM events page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.