How nice would it be if you could determine how much someone has interacted with your company, simply by looking at a number on their record within Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Well, with PowerScore you can! PowerScore is a brand new PowerPack add-on developed by PowerObjects that lets you score CRM leads and contacts based on that person’s behavior. It’s as easy as:
- Import the PowerScore add-on and register for a free 30 day trial.
Set up scoring rules. Examples include:
- If a lead or contact fills out a form on my web page, give them 10 points
- If someone clicks on a specific link in a bulk email, give them 5 points
- If a lead visits more than five pages on my website in one session, give them 15 points
- …and more!
- Sit back and watch the customers and prospects who have had the most interaction with you rise to the top of the list!
With PowerScore, you can see each exact score-able behavior someone exhibited, as well as a sum of their total score.
What about age–how does that affect scores? Some CRM scoring tools will continue to let the score accumulate, even if that person hasn’t exhibited any score-able behavior in months, or even years. Well, not PowerScore. This unique tool lets you decide how you would like to age your scores. Are scores only good for one month? Six months? It’s up to you! PowerScore makes sure to keep the scores fresh and relevant for each lead and contact in your system.
PowerScore is very easy to use and highly effective add-on. Plus, if you are subscribed to two or more of our other awesome PowerPack add-ons*, you get PowerScore for free! Want to give PowerScore a try for yourself? Navigate to the PowerScore web page to get your free 30 day trial.
*add-ons counted include PowerMailChimp, PowerEmail, PowerSurvey, PowerWebForm, PowerShare