Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software drives a business, serving as the digital backbone which holds a company together. This webinar will highlight the challenges and key things to consider when selecting a new enterprise system. If any of the below describe your situation, you’ll want to watch immediately:
- Your business is exploring its first-ever ERP implementation.
- Your business is exploring new ERP solutions.
- Your business is preparing to upgrade to a newer version of the same platform.
This webinar highlights the key considerations behind an upgrade or new implementation. While the presenter currently works in the Microsoft channel, the overall concepts provided around how to select a new ERP system will be applicable to most users regardless of platform. By registering, you’ll learn:
- How to start the Enterprise Software selection process.
- How to write an RFP.
- How to generate enterprise system requirements.
- How to “score” RFP responses and select an enterprise system.
Mark D. Vent CPIM, MCP, Senior Solution Design Consultant | PowerObjects
Mark has over 35 years of experience with ERP, and he is well versed in software selection and core requirements gathering, from the perspective of a company selecting software, as well as a software consultant helping companies with selection. His extensive background in manufacturing and operations gives him the experience needed to understand a multitude of business processes, integrations, and obstacles a typical project could expect to encounter. Mark understands that a new ERP implementation brings about a digital transformation, and he’s eager to offer some truly ‘disruptive’ technology advice.