Having a connected platform to optimize your service business means more than just staying connected to your technicians via mobility. It means staying connected to your customers and those assets that are serviced.
A truly connected work order lifecycle increases first-time fix rates and customer satisfaction while increasing profits for the field service organization. When the asset provides the diagnosis through an IoT alert, it means that the right technician with the right part is sent at the right time. All that results in a slew of benefits for your organization!
In this webinar you will learn the Microsoft Field Service platform from A to Z…
- A for Azure IoT Central
- C for Connected Field Service App
- D for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- F for Field Service Mobility
- I for Internet of Things (IoT) which provides real-time alerts from assets
- O for Office 365 integration
- P for Power Platform, including Power BI
- R for Remote Assist
- S for Scheduling – Optimized
- Z for Zero lost or dissatisfied customers