What is PowerShare?
If you’ve sent a client a document and wondered whether they received your email or ever opened the document you asked them to read, then you will love PowerShare. This Dynamics 365 document sharing add-on gives you the power to create a bundle of documents in CRM, send those documents to a client, and see whether they received the email and viewed the documents in your bundle. The best part? Everything is done from within CRM for Dynamics 365!
- Easily create your document bundles with the PowerShare wizard
- Add notes to each document or the document bundle as a whole
- Unique bundle URL gives you control over who has access to each document bundle
- Set an expiration date on each document bundle, giving clients a limited time to access the documents
- Be one step ahead of clients by tracking:
- If the email with the document bundle was received and opened
- How many times the document bundle was opened
- If any of the documents within the bundle were opened and how many times
Price is per user/per month. All enabled CRM users are counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, office 365 global admins, and service accounts.
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
•CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+