What is PowerShare?
If you’ve sent a client a document and wondered whether they received your email or ever opened the document you asked them to read, then you will love PowerShare. This Dynamics 365 document sharing add-on gives you the power to create a bundle of documents in CRM, send those documents to a client, and see whether they received the email and viewed the documents in your bundle. The best part? Everything is done from within CRM for Dynamics 365!
- Easily create your document bundles with the PowerShare wizard
- Add notes to each document or the document bundle as a whole
- Unique bundle URL gives you control over who has access to each document bundle
- Set an expiration date on each document bundle, giving clients a limited time to access the documents
- Be one step ahead of clients by tracking:
- If the email with the document bundle was received and opened
- How many times the document bundle was opened
- If any of the documents within the bundle were opened and how many times
Price is per user, per month. All enabled users are automatically counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, and service accounts.
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
•CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+