PowerObjects is seeking a Program Manager to join their award-winning and growing team in Singapore! The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Program Manager will act as the senior liaison between customer and internal teams. The individual will be focused on leading an Enterprise Program based in Singapore. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards.
- Ensure Operations Management tracking of CR, SOW and achieving milestones across project.
- Meet client SLA and internal metrics
- Manage the team for enabling smooth execution of business operations for defined set of projects with a view to enhancing operational metrics (eg: project margin| utilization)
- Provide guidance to delivery team on support Pre-Sales teams to mine the account and win new business.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Prior experience in implementation project in the Microsoft technology stack.
- Innovative & Solution Oriented Mindset
- Driver Mentality