PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company is seeking an SMB Sales Manager to join its award-winning team. The primary function of the PowerObjects SMB Sales Manager is to own the the recurring revenue sales goals as put forth in the annual sales plan and lead the team to meet/exceed that goal. To accomplish this, the SMB Sales Manager will actively build and mentor a team, build relationships with Microsoft peers in the SMB space, and ultimately drive recurring revenue contracts for Dynamics 365 licenses via CSP and professional services via PowerObjects’ PowerSuccess Program. The SMB Sales Manager will effectively manage all facets of SMB team in a professional and ethical manner focused on delivering value and solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Exhibit the Guiding Principles of PowerObjects
- Bring a new and innovative approach to SMB Sales Team at PowerObjects. Create sales driven environment where execution against the plan is paramount
- Build and maintain a team capable of delivering the results as outlined in the annual sales plan
- Build and maintain a sufficient and accurate pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure that sales goals are consistently met or exceeded via the SMB sales team
- Successfully build partnership with various contacts and roles within PowerObjects, such as the PowerSuccess team, Recurring Revenue team, and other support functions within PowerObjects. This is of critical importance for this position
- Successfully build partnership with various contacts and roles within Microsoft, our strategic business partner. This is of critical importance for this position
- Lead the team in managing all opportunities using PowerObjects’ Proven Process methodology
- Utilize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system following established processes to manage and track all leads, activities, prospects, opportunities, etc.
- Act as the primary liaison and contact accountable to PowerObjects North America sales leadership
- Share the PowerObjects vision and goals with the SMB team.
- Actively participate in any sales/skills development or training opportunities or programs offered
- Read, understand, and follow any policies and procedures specific to the sales team as well as the general policies and procedures of PowerObjects
- Attain/Maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification(s) as required
- Other duties and requirements as needed or assigned
Key Measurements of Performance
- Meet or exceed sales goals as established in the annual sales plan
- Maintain a sufficient (3x) and accurate pipeline as established in annual sales plan
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the appropriate Microsoft team members
- Mastery of PowerObjects’ Proven Process methodology
- All business activities conducted in an ethical and prudent manner
- All required reports and information updated and/or submitted within the designated timeframe(s)
- Experience selling Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (including previous versions) or other Microsoft Business Applications
- Experience managing, mentoring, and growing a Sales Team