The Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) Data Architect Consultant will act as a technical Data SME for customer and internal teams on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The Data Architect will collaborate with business analysts and other team members to determine the best design approach regarding data modeling, migrations, and integrations. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide required Data Migration support to our customers during Dynamics 365 implementation
- Creating and reviewing technical data migration documentation
- Review Data Migration requirements/specifications in business processes and recommendations with proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and data design specifications for client engagements.
- Customize and configure the data according to business requirements
- Design, develop, review and test customized Data migration scripts using Dynamics DIXF or SSRS/SSAS data migration packages.
- Plan the data transformation & migration strategy
- Manage the data migration process, ensuring that it meets the expected deadlines for delivery
- Define & implement data cleansing and de-duping procedures
- Define & implement data validation rules and processes.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes and Manages client expectations effectively if required
- Design and develop Data migration framework from/to D365 Operations data migration.
- Plan and execute mock go lives (data migration iterations)
- Create appropriate automation of data migration processing with D365 Operations DIXF framework.
- Keep update on D365 operations data migration activities.
- Train end users and understand requirements from client
- Ability to Lead onsite & work with Offshore teams effectively in a diverse environment
Required Skills and Experience
- 8-12 years of AX functional experience
- Minimum 5 years of consulting experience in Supply chain management
- 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- Awareness and experience on Key supply chain module areas like procurement cycle, inventory management including inventory closing process
- Complete knowledge on various supply chain module Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have positive and can do approach
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
- MBA/M. Com/BA/B. Com/CA / B.Tech/B.E or any other equivalent graduation in a reputed university
- Should have good hands on experience on Dynamics AX 2012 with Dynamics 365O preferably
- Relevant procurement or SCM domain expertise would be preferable