The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) Project Manager will act as the senior liaison between customer and internal teams on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O projects. The individual will be focused on leading an Enterprise Programme (£15M) based in the UK. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with Client for the delivery of the allocated Programme across the company, ensuring the technical development/delivery, resourcing, and vendor management planning is in place, maintained, and accurate
- Ensure that the Programme is aligned with the approved architectures which are secure and can be operated, managed, and supported in a cost-effective manner
- Responsible for ensuring that all programme artefacts are in place
- Ensure all programme business case benefits attributed from technological change are qualified and a process is in place to track progress against their realisation
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate documentation and training is produced and delivered by each programme or project (to agreed standards) to ensure the business users are able to operate
- Responsible for the management of the involved resources to support the programme to ensure they deliver the desired outcomes (timescales, costs, quality, and benefits)
- Ensure that appropriate resources are available to support this part of the ERP Programme within budgetary limits
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit PowerObjects’ Core Values
- 8+ years’ experience of successfully delivering large scale ERP programmes
- Programme Leadership/Delivery of MS Dynamics/CRM Programmes
- Experience of PRINCE 2 / AGILE Project Management or other similar methodology
- Experience of achieving significant outcomes through influence and persuasion rather than through direct line authority
- Proven evidence of developing and delivering programmes in similar sized & complex organisations.
- Proven experience of managing staff in a Matrix structure during significant organisational and structural change.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a MS Dynamics Partner, consulting experience is a plus