PowerObjects is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Distribution & Trade Consultant to join their award winning and growing team. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Distribution & Trade Consultant will be responsible for implementing the Financial Management module of the Dynamics 365 F&O application. The Dynamics 365 D&T Consultant will have a wider understanding of Supply Chain Management business processes from a Financial Management / Distribution & Trade perspective and will have a background of delivering large-scale ERP solutions. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Take ownership of all aspects of Distribution & Trade / Supply Chain Management module, working with the business stakeholders and managing successful delivery of the project or program
- Provide proactive and reactive advice in an effort to ensure the best design and Distribution & Trade (Supply Chain Management) solution across multiple projects
- Deliver and instill best practices on all Distribution & Trade project deliverables, including technical approaches and tool selection
- Assist with kick-offs, requirement gathering and knowledge transfer sessions; evaluate the client business processes and provide Business Requirement documentation
- Analyze client requirements and objectives, suggest Business Re-Engineering processes, eliminate non-value addition processes, and derive how best the software can address clients’ business process
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements
- Configure and showcase Distribution & Trade processes/systems per client business requirements, for example: Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Procurement, Production Control, Master Planning, etc.
- Work on data migration activities with the Data team
- Mentor other consultants in delivering according to client expectations while delivering successful completion of projects including documents, user manuals, etc.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts, deployment plans, and also perform SIT testing
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during the implementation process
- Test and deploy the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Workday application and integration support
- Engage with customer project managers and help define customer strategies and requirements
- Guide customers through the implementation process, configure the application according to customer requirements and develop data conversion plans
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to customers
- Work with customer to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit PowerObjects’ Guiding Principles
- Extensive professional work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/Dynamics 365 implementations using Morph X++
- 4+ years of providing Financial and Project Management Accounting solutions for multi-country and multi-currency Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 projects
- Strong and proven experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 with at least 3 End-End implementations
- Experience and knowledge of Supply Chain Management domain including finance management, production control, etc.
- Experience on Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Finance & Operations (ERP) with other applications, specifically Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Expertise knowledge & experience on Project Management, Distribution and Trade, Sales, Inventory, and Procurement
- Must possess effective communication skills and problem solving skills
- MBA/M.Com/CA or any other equivalent graduation from a reputed university
- Awareness on Power BI and reporting tools
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics SCM modules desirable
- Experience with C#, .NET, and ASP a plus