PowerObjects is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Distribution and Trade Consultant to join their award winning and growing team. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Distribution and Trade Consultant will be responsible for implementing the Financial Management module of the Dynamics 365 application. The Dynamics 365 D&T Consultant will have a wider understanding of Supply Chain Management business processes from a Financial Management / Distribution and Trade perspective and will have a background of delivering large-scale ERP solutions.
- Take ownership of all aspects of the Distribution and Trade / Supply Chain Management module, working with the business stakeholders and managing successful delivery of the project or program
- Provide proactive and reactive advice in an effort to ensure the best design and Distribution & Trade (Supply Chain Management) solution across multiple projects
- Deliver and instill best practices on all Distribution and Trade project deliverables, including technical approach and tool selection
- Assist with kick-offs, requirement gathering and knowledge transfer sessions; evaluate the client business processes and provide Business Requirement documentation
- Analyze client requirements and objectives, suggest Business Re-Engineering processes, eliminate non-value addition processes, and derive how best the software can address clients’ business process
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements
- Configure and showcase Distribution & Trade processes/systems per client business requirements, for example: Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Procurement, Production Control, Master Planning, etc.
- Work on data migration activities with the Data team
- Mentor other consultants in delivering according to client expectations while delivering successful completion of projects including documents, user manuals, etc.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts, deployment plans, and also perform SIT testing
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during the implementation process
- Test and deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 system; including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Workday application and integration support
- Engage with customer project managers and help define customer strategies and requirements
- Guide customers through the implementation process, configure the application according to customer requirements and develop data conversion plans
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to customers
- Work with customer to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frame
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit PowerObjects’ Guiding Principles
- Extensive professional work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/Dynamics 365 implementations using Morph X++
- 4+ years of providing Financial and Project Management Accounting solutions for multi-country and multi-currency Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 projects
- Strong and proven experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 with at least 3 End-End implementations
- Experience and knowledge of Supply Chain Management domain including finance management, production control, etc.
- Experience on Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Finance & Operations (ERP) with other applications, specifically Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Expertise knowledge & experience on Project Management, Distribution and Trade, Sales, Inventory, and Procurement
- Must possess effective communication skills and problem solving skills
- MBA/M.Com/CA or any other equivalent graduation from a reputed university
- Awareness on Power BI and reporting tools
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics SCM modules desirable
- Experience with C#, .NET, and ASP a plus