*Location: Greater Minneapolis Area preferred* PowerObjects is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our award-winning and growing team. The primary function of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to meet or exceed the qualification and sales goals as put forth in the annual sales plan. The focus for the ISR will be to manage and execute an efficient qualification and sales process with potential small and medium-sized organizations. The ISR will be responsible for successfully managing a high volume of leads and prospects that are the result of leads received from Microsoft, generated by PowerObjects marketing efforts, and/or developed by the ISR. The ISR will effectively manage all facets of sales opportunities in a professional and ethical manner, focused on delivering value and solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Effectively and consistently manage and prioritize a high volume of qualification and sales activities with assigned leads on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Ability to effectively and professionally present the PowerObjects messaging and value proposition to leads and prospects.
- Actively work with PowerObjects’ marketing team to develop and help execute demand generation activities.
- Learn - The ISR role requires an individual that can and wants to learn the Dynamics 365 product, the PowerObjects Proven Process and has a personal interest and desire to learn and grow inside of the PowerObjects organization.
- Ability to demonstrate core Dynamics 365 capabilities as a part of sales process.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone daily.
- Ability to write and present proposals as needed.
- Follow established processes and procedures for conducting sales activities.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately for marketing purposes.
- Utilize the CRM system following established processes to manage and track all leads, activities, prospects, opportunities, etc.
- Meet regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Actively participate in any sales/skills development or training opportunities or programs offered.
- Read, understand, and follow any policies and procedures specific to the sales team as well as the general policies and procedures of PowerObjects.
- Work full time 8-5 M-F in a fast-paced sales office environment.
- Other duties and requirements as needed or assigned.
- Exhibit the PowerObjects Guiding Principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of experience.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Achieve a Dynamics 365 Applications certification within the first 6 months of employment.
- Conduct all business activities in an ethical and prudent manner.
- Mastery of the PowerObjects Value Proposition and Proven Process methodology.
- Update and/or submit all required reports and information within the designated timeframes.