TimeOctober 8, 2019 at 11:00 am GMT+1
This is a free event
This is an online webinar
Building Scalable Solutions for Government with Power Platform
Government organisations need to build scalable solutions that support mobile and web interfaces and allow them to move away from paper processes. They are expected to offer more efficient and effective support for workers in the field like case management processes while both lowering costs and improving service levels.
The Microsoft Power Platform – PowerApps, Common Data Services, Flow, and other Microsoft technologies – can expand capabilities and resolve common problems with scalable enterprise solutions.
Join us for a Government-focused perspective on:
- How to build mobile-ready mission critical applications with PowerApps
- How to create a database model using the Common Data Services
- How to integrate and automate processes with Microsoft Flow
- How to implement complex processing using Model-Driven applications
- How to secure data with data loss prevention
Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in gaining more knowledge on Microsoft Power Platform and its value to government organizations
Abe Saldana, Microsoft MVP