TimeMay 23, 2019 at 10:00 am AEST
thru May 23, 2019 at 10:30 am AEST
This is a free event
This is an online webinar
Where is your organization at in the quest to improve the customer service experience for your clients? Do you still offer phone support, email resolutions, or faxing services? It might be time to take a look at how a CRM solution can help.
Join PowerObjects for a webinar where we’ll tackle all the reasons organizations are failing in delivering good customer service and provide you with a few simple steps you can take to improve, including:
• Demonstration of a self-service portal within CRM
• Pitfalls organizations make that directly impact their customer service scores
• Case management functionality within CRM
• Multi-Channel scope and overview
Follow us down the yellow brick road to turning your employees into customer service ambassadors while also increasing employee delight with a CRM solution for your organization.
Mark Duckworth – Regional Sales Director, PowerObjects Australia
Don’t miss these other great and informative webinars to follow:
- Ask the Wizard: What is Omni-channel and how Does it Apply to Your Customer Service Strategy?
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Dreams Come True: Creating the Perfect Omni-Moment Experience for Your Customers
*Can’t make the webinar? We record all of our webinars and send those to all who register so you can watch them at a time that works best for you!