TimeMay 23, 2019 at 12:00 pm EDT
thru May 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm EDT
This is a free event
This is an online webinar
Having a connected platform to optimize your service business means more than just staying connected to your technicians via mobility. It means staying connected to your customers and those assets that are serviced.
A truly connected work order lifecycle increases first-time fix rates and customer satisfaction while increasing profits for the field service organization. When the asset provides the diagnosis through an IoT alert, it means that the right technician with the right part is sent at the right time. All that results in a slew of benefits for your organization!
This webinar will showcase the Microsoft Field Service platform from A to Z. Join Bill Kern on Thursday, May 23rd at 12:00 pm EDT to learn about…
- A for Azure IoT Central
- C for Connected Field Service App
- D for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- F for Field Service Mobility
- I for Internet of Things (IoT) which provides real-time alerts from assets
- O for Office 365 integration
- P for Power Platform, including Power BI
- R for Remote Assist
- S for Scheduling – Optimized
- Z for Zero lost or dissatisfied customers
About the Presenter
Bill Kern, Field Service Practice Director at PowerObjects, has twenty years of business to business sales experience in various markets, including industrial, commercial, educational, hospitality, and medical. Bill has worked in the Microsoft Dynamics community since 2003 with specific expertise within the Field Service functionality of Dynamics 365.