Have you been hearing the buzz about PowerApps, Flow, and the Common Data Service? Are you curious about how the spring 2018 updates to these features can transform your business? If so, we have the perfect webinar for you! Our “What’s New in Power Apps and Flow?“ Webinar will highlight how these tools are empowering Citizen Developers to improve business processes easily without requiring extensive coding experience.
If you have little to no coding experience, here are three reasons you should get excited about Power Apps and Flow:
1. Creating an app is a cinch. Power Apps provide users with the ability to build both canvas and model-driven apps, with opportunities to leverage pre-existing templates.
- Canvas apps help a business create the optimal user experience to support the business process (e.g. filtering views based on selections, actions as a result of clicking custom buttons, etc.).
- Model-driven apps leverage many of your favorite Dynamics 365 features (such as views, business process flows, and workflows) to support the day-in-the-life business needs of your organization (e.g. review and act on submissions from the canvas app).
2. Power Apps leverages many familiar tools and skills. Many of the building blocks in Power Apps are similar to functionality you may have used in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
3. Power Apps and Flow are easy to test and use. Depending on the complexity of your design, you can build a ready-to-use app within a day!
- In the App Designer, you see your design evolve in real time and make immediate adjustments.
- You can click “Play” within the App Designer to test your functionality on a desktop.
- You can download the Power Apps and Flow apps on your mobile device to simulate the on-the-go user experience!
To learn even more about PowerApps, Flow, and how they interact with the Common Data Service, please join us on June 7 for our “What’s New in Power Apps and Flow?“ webinar.
Check out the upcoming FREE live and on-demand webinars in our Spring 2018 Update Webinar Series to learn more about the latest CRM and ERP changes for Dynamics 365. Register for one or more sessions now!
Happy Dynamics 365’ing!