Summit EMEA is almost here, and we’re eager to join everyone at the expo. As a returning Gold Sponsor, we’re excited to share our expertise with the Dynamics 365 community. We love being around other Dynamics 365 enthusiasts, and that’s why today’s blog is all about helping you make the most of this experience. Here are four things you need to see and do while at Summit EMEA 2018:
4. Check out the PowerObjects Booth
PowerObjects is known for having fun at conferences, and as part of that fun, we’ll be showcasing how the Internet of Things connects to Dynamics 365 to create positive customer experiences. Just how will we be doing this? You’ll have to stop by the booth to find out!
*Pro Tip: Follow us on Facebook to see updates and booth sneak previews!
3. Learn About Dynamics 365 from Worldwide Experts During Sessions
PowerObjects is recognized as Microsoft’s 2017 Worldwide Partner of the Year for Dynamics 365 Consulting and Systems Integration. Our team is leading 8 separate breakaway sessions to showcase our expertise. Visit the link to learn more about each session including times and locations.
- Designing Dynamics 365/CRM 101
- Let’s Get Started with IOT and Dynamics 365
- A Server-less Configuration-first Integration Platform for Dynamics 365
- Office 365 Integrations: OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive and More
- Business Activity Monitoring: How to Build Simple BAM for Dynamics 365/CRM Using Microsoft Cloud Technologies
- Cafe X and USD: An Explosive Mix
- End to End Customer Service in Dynamics 365
- DAX 101 for D365/CRM and Power BI
- Building Asynchronous Integrations with MS Portals
2. Win Giveaway Items at Booth H3
We’re giving away plenty of exciting things from gift cards to jackets. Be sure to stop by booth H3 early to claim your giveaway and learn how you can be entered for a chance to win a Microsoft Surface!*
*While supplies last.
1. Join Our Partner Showcase Focused on Road Mapping Your Implementation
Check our page to learn more about this session. Our Dynamics 365 experts will be guiding you through your end-to-end journey with Dynamics 365. Come learn and get your questions answered around best practices, common pitfalls to avoid, and learn what it’s like to partner with PowerObjects – Microsoft’s 2017 Worldwide Partner of the Year for Consulting and Systems Integration.
We can’t wait to join everyone at Summit EMEA for three days packed with sharing knowledge and love for Dynamics 365. To learn more about PowerObjects’ sessions or to register for Summit EMEA and save 10%, check out our official Summit EMEA 2018 page.