PowerObjects supports one product and one product only: Microsoft Dynamics 365. With our exceptional offerings of service, support, education and add-ons, we add value back to Dynamics 365 more than any other Microsoft partner. Winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award multiple years running, no other partner brings the level of expertise and passion to the product as our team does.
That’s why we love to spread the PowerObjects passion all over the globe! So, if you are in the London area, come out to the Reading Microsoft Centre for Microsoft Dynamics Days: PowerObjects Presents – An Afternoon with Add-ons!
Join the PowerObjects team for an afternoon to get to know us better. We’ll be offering the chance to learn more about who we are and what we do with live demos, breakout roundtable discussions about your business objectives, and overviews of our breadth of education offerings for Dynamics 365. Here are five reasons you should attend:
1. Hear the PowerObjects and HCL Story: We’ll be sharing a little bit about how we became the best Dynamics partner in the world and how our Core Values and Four Pillars drive our success in the industry.
2. Technical Talk Table: We’ll have a few of our amazing consultants ready and waiting to answer all of your technical queries. Our team really knows their stuff, and love talking about the technology. Wondering if Dynamics 365 has the features and functionality you’re looking for? Ask the team to find out!
3. PowerPack Add-ons Demos: Our PowerPack are tools designed to help enhance the CRM capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365, while providing even greater functionality and efficiency. With add-on suites for marketing automation as well as sales productively, there is an add-on for every organisation. If you’ve ever wanted to see a PowerPack in action, stop by to get all the live demos you could want!
4. Education: What good is your Dynamics 365 implementation without the right training to get it off the ground? PowerObjects has a world-class team of certified trainers and educators that can help. With a bevy of options including online courses, in-person custom trainings, Dynamics 365 Boot Camps, change management, and advanced developer training, there is no other partner you want to work with when it comes to training your end users and administrators. Come explore the training option that works best for your organisation.
5. And finally, but perhaps most importantly, the food and drinks are on us!
To learn more about the afternoon’s events, you can view the agenda and RSVP here. We hope to see you there!