So you want to learn more about Office 365. Where do you begin? There are many great resources to help you understand what Office 365 is, how it ties in with Dynamics 365, and how to get the most out of both. In this resource roundup, we’ll provide a complete list of resources to get you started from newbie to master! Keep in mind that PowerObjects is heavily focused on CRM for Dynamics 365, so these resources will almost all touch on the relationship between Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Enjoy!
Overviews of Office 365 and Dynamics 365
- [Video] The CRM Minute: Office 365 and Dynamics 365 – The New “Dynamic” Duo. (2 min) A super quick overview of Office 365, Dynamics 365 and what it means for you, featuring our resident expert Genya Akselrod
- [Video] The CRM Minute: 5 Key Office 365 Integrations for Dynamics 365 for Small Businesses. (3 min) Are you a small- to medium-sized business exploring an investment in Office 365 and Dynamics 365? Watch Kyle Welliver discuss 5 key integrations between the two and make a compelling case for tying these two suites together.
- [Video] The CRM Minute: Answers to Your Burning Office 365 Questions. (2 min) What is “the cloud” and why should I care? What are the benefits? How is it different than my desktop products? Cecilie Norgaard answers all these questions in this short video.
- [Webinar] What is Office 365 Really and Where Does Dynamics 365 Fit In? (57 min) This webinar is a great starting place to get a better grasp on what is included in the Office 365 Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more) as well as how Dynamics 365 fits in. This webinar is a great starting place for anyone wondering how to leverage cloud-based back-office applications and CRM.
- [Webinar] Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Office 365: Introduction to Out-of-the-Box Integrations.
(36 min) Okay, so you have a grasp on Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Now let’s talk about how they integrate! In this webinar we’ll cover useful out-of-the-box integrations between these two product suites.
Office 365 Groups
- [Blog] An Introduction to Office 365 Groups for Dynamics 365.
Learn all about the new Groups feature within Office 365 and how it works in your CRM for Dynamics 365 implementation.
- [Webinar] Office 365 Groups in Microsoft Dynamics 365. This webinar goes over how the Groups functionality works in Office 365. What are groups? In a nutshell, Groups enable teams within an organization to work collaboratively on projects, tasks, opportunities, and more. This webinar specifically talks about how Groups leverage the power of OneNote, OneDrive, PowerBI and other apps to drive better collaboration on your teams.
Office 365 and PowerShell
- [Blog] How to Log on to Office 365 upon Startup with PowerShell. A quick guide to logging into Office 365 with PowerShell!
- [Blog] Managing Office 365 with PowerShell. Why would you want to use PowerShell to manage Office 365 when Microsoft gives you a graphical user interface? The answer is Cmdlets!
- [Blog] Use PowerShell to Create Reports in Office 365. This blog will walk you through a specific scenario and example of why you would want to use PowerShell to create reports in Office 365 and how to do it.
Office 365/Dynamics 365 Case Studies
- Arbor Memorial. Read how Arbor Memorial worked with PowerObjects to switch from Salesforce.com to CRM for Dynamics 365, also utilizing Office 365.
- The Global Orphan Project. Learn how this non-profit organization switched from Google Apps to Microsoft Office 365 and integrated it with their Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Adaptive Solutions. See how PowerObjects helped Adaptive come up with an Office 365-based solution to manage their brand and documents through standardized templates.