To end this year armed with the CRM knowledge you need to make 2017 a soaring success, make sure you are in-the-know about the latest and greatest updates on Microsoft Dynamics 365. To make it easy for you, we’ve put together of list of 3 CRM for Dynamics 365 resources that you can dive into today!
Service CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Field Service
Tuesday, January 10, 1:00-1:30 pm
CRM for Dynamics 365: App for Outlook
Thursday, January 12, 1:00-1:30 pm
CRM for Dynamics 365: Relationship Insights
Tuesday, January 17, 1:00-1:30 pm
CRM for Dynamics 365: Mobile Features
Thursday, January 19, 1:00-1:30 pm
CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Portals
Tuesday, January 24, 1:00-1:30 pm-
CRM for Dynamics 365: Designing the User Experience
Thursday, January 26, 1:00-1:30 pm
CRM for Dynamics 365: Learning Paths
Tuesday, January 31, 1:00-1:30 pm
CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Project Service
Thursday, February 2, 1:00-1:30 pm
This quick, 26-minute recorded webinar will cover the following:What exactly is Dynamics 365?
– How customer relationship management (CRM) works within the Dynamics 365 model
– Licensing options and details
– What Dynamics 365 means for existing PowerObjects customers
– What Dynamics 365 means if you’re NOT an existing customer
– Enhancements that come with Dynamics 365
– Timelines for rolling out Dynamics 365
– How to get rolling with Dynamics 365
FLOWCHART for current Dynamics CRM users: download it now!
To learn more, check out our Dynamics 365 landing page – your destination for Dynamics 365 content. If you have questions or would you like to see other content featured on our Dynamics 365 page, let us know!