Convergence 2015 starts next week and we have put together a checklist to help you make the most of your time in Atlanta! As the largest Microsoft Dynamics event of the year, Convergence is a great opportunity for the business community to come together to learn, share, and be inspired. It’s the best place to learn about changes and new features, get answers to tough questions from product experts, and find new ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Here are Joe CRM’s Top 5 Must-Haves while at Convergence:
- Microsoft Band – Track your steps as you make your way around the Georgia World Congress Center Expo hall and make sure your fitness goals stay on track. By wearing your band, you also won’t miss out on any texts, email notifications, or live updates from Joe CRM. Of course, you’ll be able to track your sleep each night to make sure you’re well rested for another day of all things CRM. Don’t have a Microsoft Band? Win one at the PowerObjects booth #1134!
2. CRM T-Shirt – Keep it cool and comfortable while repping your love of Dynamics CRM by sporting a PowerObjects CRM t-shirt. If you were lucky enough to land a CRM t-shirt from Convergence 2014 or from another PowerObjects event, be sure it makes the journey to Atlanta! Here is Joe in his favorite CRM t-shirt:
3. Fashion Forward Glasses – Channel your inner Satya Nadella or Seth Godin by donning your most fashion-forward pair of glasses. Dress for the job you want, right?
4. PowerObjects Tech Jacket – Atlanta weather has been unpredictable so be prepared for anything by getting your hands on the most coveted piece of swag at Convergence. This year, PowerObjects will be giving away CRM Tech Jackets so stop by our booth #1134 to get yours—quantities are limited!
5. Windows Phone – Familiar with PowerObjects PowerPack Add-on, PowerSMS? Well, PowerSMS integrates the power of CRM with the third party text messaging platforms, CallFire and Twilio, allowing users to send and receive text messages right from within their Dynamics CRM system to contacts, leads or any custom entity that has a mobile number associated to it!
On Monday morning, when you text “CRM” and follow the instructions provided you will be prompted to pick up your tech jacket at our booth #1134 and you can enter to win the coolest piece of wearable tech: the Microsoft Band! How great is that?
Tune in Monday when Convergence 2015 officially begins and follow us on Twitter @joecrm for all the details! Well, there you have it! We look forward to seeing you at the PowerObjects booth.