Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 will alert you when there are script errors and prompt you to manually choose to send the error report. These error messages, although helpful for Microsoft, may not necessarily apply to your everyday user. As a system administrator you can update the error notification preferences for all users in the administration area of Dynamics CRM 2015. See how to disable the script error below!
To update error notification preferences, first click on Settings:
- Then click on Administration:
3. After clicking on Administration, click on Privacy Preferences:
4. This will open a new window. Click on the Error Reporting tab:
5. On the Error Reporting tab, check the box next to “Specify the Web application error notification preferences on behalf of users Every time a Web application error occurs when a user runs Microsoft Dynamics CRM:”
7. Click OK. The error notifications will now be automatically be sent to Microsoft and the script error pop-up will no longer appear.