After installing UR 12 on a Dynamics CRM environment with Windows Server 2012 and ADFS 2.1, you may encounter an error with the email router.
- The email router cannot be configured. You see an error message that says “The authentication endpoint username was not found.”
- The plug-in registration tool does not connect. You encounter an error that says “No organizations were retrieved. You may not have permissions to any Organizations on this deployment.”
This error can be resolved by performing the following steps:
- Install UR 13 on the Windows Server 2012 hosting the Dynamics CRM 2011 Application. It can be downloaded here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=37133
- Reboot the server. (Step 3 will not work without performing a reboot on the CRM server).
- Run a PowerShell script in this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2828015. This will correctly update the ADFS 2.1 with the endpoints needed for CRM.
There you have it! If you are still experiencing any issues after attempting this solution, you can always feel free to reach out to the CRM experts at PowerObjects.