Moving your Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud


If you currently have a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 On-Premise implementation, you may want to take a serious look at this current incentive by Microsoft and sweetened by PowerObjects to move Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud.

For a limited time, you can get the great price of $39/user/month AND take advantage of the Big Easy promotion that will pay you back 15% of your annual subscription costs. And, if you work with PowerObjects to ‘Make that Move’, PowerObjects will double your money and MATCH the 15% rebate. You will get a total of 30% of your subscription costs back to help you ‘Make the Move‘.

(PowerObjects rebate will be in the form of a professional services credit when your organization designates PowerObjects as your Partner of Record and elects to use PowerObjects services to ‘Make the Move’.)

PowerObjects has created a streamlined process for moving Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 On-Premise implementations to CRM 2011 Online. The process, called PowerMigrate is a blend of proven process and pre-built tools that we’ve used to help many organizations like yours upgrade to the cloud in an efficient, fast and affordable way.

For an in-depth look at PowerMigrate, take a look at our Client Case Study of Sohpicity’s move to the cloud.

But wait, just like TV, there’s MORE….as a customer of PowerObjects you will also receive your choice of a FREE PowerPack solution which will make your Dynamics CRM system even better!

Sound good? If you have any questions or would like to get all the details, contact the Microsoft CRM Experts at PowerObjects today. This offer is only available for a limited time.

NOTE: The Big Easy offer expires December 31st 2011.

Download a copy of our ‘Make The Move’ Brochure.

Avatar for Joe D365

Joe D365

Joe D365 is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 superhero who runs on pure Dynamics adrenaline. As the face of PowerObjects, Joe D365’s mission is to reveal innovative ways to use Dynamics 365 and bring the application to more businesses and organizations around the world.