What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, and how will it help your business?
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations will unify your Financial and Operations data resulting in real-time information that will assist in streamlining your day-to-day operations more effectively.
What is included in the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations:
- Finance Management
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse Management
- Cloud Services
Today we will dive in and show the high-level details of what is included in the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations functionality.
Part 1: Navigation
In the first part of this series, we will cover the Navigation in the Finance and Operation modules. The first page you will see after logging in will be your Dashboard. Here are the areas available:
- Favorites: you can save your favorite modules or spaces here for easy access
- Recent: This tab will show all recently opened, with the ability to select and save to your favorites
- Workspaces: This is a list of workspaces available. By selecting this area, you will open the workspace that has been added to your dashboard
- Module: By selecting a module, you will open it and see the detailed areas in the selected module
To the left of the workspaces you will see your dashboard. You can add different modules or workspaces to the dashboard for easy access.
- Work Items assigned to me: This is a list of all work items that have been assigned to the user – this will change based on the work assignments and users
- Company: On the top right of the dashboard you can select the company that you wish to work in.
- Help: By clicking on the question mark at the top right of the page, you will be able to access the help guide, the support link to Life Cycle Service
Stay tuned for the next blog in our series on Navigation in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations where we’ll cover page options and attachments!
To learn more about Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, be sure to register for our webinar series!
Happy Dynamics 365’ing!