Attention Housing Associations! Are you looking to reduce operational costs and improve overall customer satisfaction? By having an integrated front-back office solution that utilizes the power of the Microsoft Cloud, you can!
Join PowerObjects for a day-long immersive workshop, Delivering Optimized Service and Modern Customer Engagement in Housing. Organizations will learn how to become more commercially focused and use traditional CRM functionalities to enable more targeted sales and marketing initiatives, while also using the same single platform to optimize services that address channel-shift/self-service, accessibility for field service engineers and use of intelligent assisted service applications. Need another reason to attend? Here’s ten:
- Better Decisions: A platform like Dynamics 365 provides a single source of data across front, middle and back-office for more accurate reporting that can lead to better informed and quicker decisions.
- Customer Satisfaction: Improvements to customer experience and satisfaction levels due to enriched data that is supported across multiple channels should be a desired outcome. Learn how!
- Increase Productivity: Automated business processes can improve staff productivity levels such as field service scheduling or case management.
- Lower Costs: An integrated platform that can be easily maintained can lower the cost of IT ownership via Microsoft Cloud services.
- Agility: Ensuring you have the flexibility to adapt to new processes and external changes to the sector will be crucial for success.
- Go Mobile: Make your workforce more digitally responsive by making them mobile.
- Bring Things Together: Removing barriers between different departments within an organization will lead to a more cohesive workforce.
- Management: Predictive and personalized approaches to tenancy and asset management will show great returns.
- Demos and More: See a live demo of PowerObjects integrated solution for housing, built with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- It’s FREE! This workshop is free to attend so don’t miss out!
So don’t miss out! Join us at the Microsoft Offices in Paddington on October 16fth for this can’t-miss event. You can learn more about the days agenda and register here.
Happy Dynamics 365’ing!