We are excited to announce the latest addition to the PowerPack Add-on family, PowerChat! If you haven’t heard, we have released a brand new PowerPack Add-on to change the way you communicate with visitors on your website. In this blog, we will highlight 7 reasons why you will love PowerChat!
- PowerChat enables users to communicate with visitors on their website and track customer interactions, all from within Dynamics 365. No third-party software or APIs needed! Once a chat has ended, a chat activity is created and associated with the record in CRM. This allows chat agents to quickly view past transcripts to help identify reoccurring questions or pain points.
2. PowerChat subscribers can create an agent persona for existing CRM users. A chat agent can be assigned specific topics, which are related to an area of expertise and correspond with the topics assigned to the chat widget(s) on the website.
3. Using the Widget Designer, users can build a customized chat widget interface, including options to select custom colors, fonts and text input fields. The Widget Preview provides a live example of what your chat widget will look like for users.
4. At any time during a chat, an agent can choose to create a contact or lead record from the information entered in the visitor input section. If a lead or contact is already created, a hyperlink will appear to allow agents to quickly view the associated record in a separate window.
5. Create custom snippets to quickly send commonly used messages and phases during your chats. Snippets can be easily inserted into messages using a # followed by the snippet name.
6. PowerChat includes a rating option that appears in the chat widget once a chat has ended. The chat rating feature is a quick way for visitors to share how their experience working with a particular agent was. Managers can run an advance find based on chat ratings, to easily see how their agents are performing.
7. Lastly, a subscription to PowerChat is only $1 per enabled CRM user per month! Download a FREE 30 day trial of PowerChat and start live chatting today with no risk and no pressure to commit.