PowerSocial allows CRM users to post messages on LinkedIn or Twitter, all from within the comfort of their CRM system. It’s as easy as choosing a publisher, creating a message, and posting! But, of course, not just anyone can post using PowerSocial. PowerSocial also includes the ability to require approval before posts are blasted out into the wilderness of the social media sphere. PowerSocial also makes it easy to keep a consistent flow of messages going out, by allowing users to schedule messages to post at a specific date and time. With PowerSocial, you can not only post from within your CRM, but you can also monitor specific people, hashtags, groups, companies, etc., plus you’ll be able to turn incoming messages into contacts or leads, and respond to posts or repost from within CRM. If you are a social media nut, PowerSocial is the add-on for you!
Once the PowerSocial add-on has been setup in the configuration screen, a Social Publisher must be set up to begin sending and monitoring posts. Only one social media account may be linked per Publisher. If two publisher records are linked to the same Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter account, the older publisher record will no longer function.
1. Navigate to PowerPack.
2. Navigate to Social Publishers.
3. Select New.
4. Fill out the required fields and select Link Account:
- The Alias is the internal name of the publisher and will only be visible in CRM.
- Select the Media that the publisher will be linked with: Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
5. A link will pop up to allow you to enter in your login credentials.
6. When the credentials are submitted, the Publisher Record will automatically populate with the profile name and image. Follow the same process for all platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
You are ready to send and monitor posts!
Thanks for your interest in PowerSocial. Should you have any questions, contact us at 612-339-3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/stg. Remember, your trial will expire 30 days from the date of installation. If you are interested in subscribing, go back to the configuration screen and change “try” to “subscribe” and enter your credit card information – you will be charged $1/CRM user/month.