Did you know that Microsoft offers free 30-day trials of popular Office 365 plans? With the rising popularity of Microsoft Office 365, many people are wondering how they can get started. A free trial of Office 365 offers your organization an excellent opportunity to go beyond what you have heard or read about Office 365. Each trail account is not a dummied-down version of Office 365—you’ll get to activate, create and play in the full version of Microsoft Office 365.
PowerObjects is hosting a webinar to help you get the most out of your Office 365 trail on Monday, June 30th, 2:00 pm CT – 3:00 pm CT, called 5 Quick Starter Steps after Activating an Office 365 Trial. This webinar will go over 5 simple steps you can do to enhance your trial experience, including:
- Quick Step #1: Domain management in the Admin Center
- Quick Step #2: User and Group management in the Admin Center
- Quick Step #3: Downloading Office 2013, including Lync 2013
- Quick Step #4: Creating a Site Collection in SharePoint Online 2013
- Quick Step #5: Saving documents to your OneDrive account effectively