Providing the ability to drag, drop, and upload images onto any record.
What is PowerPhoto?
Have you ever wanted to add images to a record, and be able to see those images right on the main form when you open the record in Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Well, search no more! PowerPhoto provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM users the ability to drag and drop (or upload) images onto any type of CRM record, and view those images right when they open the record, with no additional clicks.
- Each PowerPhoto area can support one or multiple images
- If you choose to view multiple images, you can view thumbnails of the image, or scroll through the images
- Have one PowerPhoto control, or multiple PowerPhoto controls per CRM record
- PowerPhoto can be added to any entity in CRM, even custom entities
- PowerPhoto supports .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .gif photo types (the 2013 version also supports .bmp)
- PowerPhoto 2013 allows users to set a default image to display when the record is first opened
- PowerPhoto 2013 lets users copy an image to the main photo record for out of the box entities