Tired of answering calls and the subsequent scramble to pull up the caller’s record in CRM while they wait on the other end of the line? With PowerPhone, you no longer need to worry about that. When a call comes in, PowerPhone pops open, pulling up the caller’s CRM record for you. If the caller’s number is related to multiple records, the application pulls all related records into a grid and you can select which record you want to open. Lastly, if the caller is not related to any record in your CRM system, PowerPhone opens a search screen where you can search for the caller.
- Screen pop feature saves users from searching through different areas of CRM when they receive a phone call
- Choose which entities to search across and what phone number fields to include in the search for an incoming phone call
- Setup the reading pane to help you quickly decipher which record you want to open when you get multiple results
- Place outgoing calls directly from your machine, using the PowerPhone dialer
- Keep track of incoming and outgoing calls with the PowerPhone log
- Currently integrated with Cisco and Asterisk phone systems
Why join the list? Because you’ll…
- Be the first to hear about newly released add-ons
- Get updates on ongoing enhancements to current add-ons
- Learn innovative ways to put your add-ons to use!