Tired of answering phone calls and the subsequent scramble that ensues to pull up the caller’s record in CRM while the caller is waiting on the other end of the line? With PowerPhone, a Dynamics CRM CTI add-on, you no longer need to worry about that! When a call comes in, PowerPhone will pop open, pulling up the caller’s CRM record for you. If the caller’s number is related to multiple records, the application will pull all related records into a grid and you can select which record you would like to open. Lastly, if the caller is not related to any record in your CRM system, PowerPhone will pull open a search screen where you can conduct a search for the caller.
- Screen pop feature saves users from searching through different areas of CRM when they receive a phone call
- Choose which entities to search across and what phone number fields to include in the search for an incoming phone call
- Setup the reading pane to help you quickly decipher which record you want to open when you get multiple results
- Place outgoing call directly from your machine, using the PowerPhone dialer
- Keep track of incoming and outgoing calls with the PowerPhone log
- Currently integrated with Cisco and Asterisk phone systems
Why join the list? Easy peasy.
- You’ll be the first to hear about newly released add-ons
- You’ll get updates on ongoing enhancements to current add-ons
- You’ll learn innovative ways to put your add-ons to use!