The ERP Data Architect Consultant will act as a technical Data SME for customer and internal teams on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and AX projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The ERP/AX Data Architect will collaborate with business analysts and other team members to determine the best design approach regarding data modeling, migrations, and integrations. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide required Data Migration support to our customers during Dynamics 365 implementation
- Creating and reviewing technical data migration documentation
- Review Data Migration requirements/specifications in business processes and recommendations with proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and data design specifications for client engagements.
- Customize and configure the data according to business requirements
- Design, develop, review and test customized Data migration scripts using Dynamics DIXF or SSRS/SSAS data migration packages.
- Plan the data transformation & migration strategy
- Manage the data migration process, ensuring that it meets the expected deadlines for delivery
- Define & implement data cleansing and de-duping procedures
- Define & implement data validation rules and processes.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes and Manages client expectations effectively if required
- Design and develop Data migration framework from/to D365 Operations data migration.
- Plan and execute mock go lives (data migration iterations)
- Create appropriate automation of data migration processing with D365 Operations DIXF framework.
- Keep update on D365 operations data migration activities.
- Train end users and understand requirements from client
- Ability to Lead onsite & work with Offshore teams effectively in a diverse environment
Required Skills and Experience
- 8-12 years of AX functional experience
- Minimum 5 years of consulting experience in Supply chain management
- 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- Awareness and experience on Key supply chain module areas like procurement cycle, inventory management including inventory closing process
- Complete knowledge on various supply chain module Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have positive and can do approach
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
- MBA/M. Com/BA/B. Com/CA / B.Tech/B.E or any other equivalent graduation in a reputed university
- Should have good hands on experience on Dynamics AX 2012 with Dynamics 365O preferably
- Relevant procurement or SCM domain expertise would be preferable