TimeDecember 8, 2016 at 2:00 pm
thru December 8, 2016 at 3:00 pm
This is a free event
This is an online webinar
Many service organizations rely on disparate business applications and solutions, and lack an end-to-end solution to manage projects. This can lead to siloed data, inefficient processes, missed deadlines, and poor budgeting.
A project service automation solution allows your project teams to eliminate these gaps and maintain everything in a single system from quote to invoice. From account managers to project managers to resource managers, PSA will help you streamline your processes, better align sales and delivery teams, and get better visibility into capabilities and key metrics!
During this webinar, we will discuss how project service automation can help empower your employees across your enterprise to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Join our webinar to learn more about:
- Key project service trends
- The business benefits of a PSA solution
- How Microsoft Dynamics 365 is aligning to the PSA industry
- Best practices and tips for a successful project service implementation
- Dave Hofferberth, Owner, Service Performance Insight
- Christine Zmuda, Senior Director New Markets – Service, Microsoft
- Debra Enloe, Senior CRM Training Consultant, PowerObjects
- Robert Justen, Project Service Practice Director, PowerObjects
A recording of this webinar will be published on our website for anyone who can’t attend. Register for the webinar and we’ll send you a follow-up email with a link to the recorded presentation. That way you can watch it when it’s convenient for you!