Oct 15, 2013 - Oct 16, 2013 | 8:00 am CT - 5:00 pm CT
You want CRM success? Take some time away from your daily demands to focus on how your organization can achieve user adoption. The truth is, there are a number of ‘ingredients’ in the recipe for CRM success. In this workshop, you will build a plan for your organization that ensures all of these ingredients are present.
Hearing from other participants as well as the course materials, you will take away hundreds of ideas for promoting a healthy CRM system in your organization.
- Take a quiz to evaluate your organization’s readiness for CRM success.
- Learn how executive leadership, scope and vision, and ownership of CRM may be keys to your user adoption.
- Make a plan for communicating to users and supporting enhancements to CRM.
- Discover hundreds of ideas for motivating users by incorporating fun and competition.
- Find out what to do if process adoption, technical issues, or data quality are preventing your user adoption.
- Plan out how your organization will initially train users as well as provide reinforcements for ongoing learning.
- Learn tips for design of CRM to make it as easy as possible to learn!
This workshop is appropriate for those organizations that are:
- Struggling with user adoption
- Planning to roll out Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Wanting to ensure they are on the right track with your CRM success
Lunch will be provided. For travelers, recommended Lodging is the Marriott Townplace (525 North 2nd Street · Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401), which is a couple blocks from the PowerObjects office.