RxRM by PowerObjects: Dynamics CRM for Healthcare
As costs escalate, resources decrease, and demand increases, the pressure to provide comprehensive, high-quality patient care is higher than it’s ever been. From politicians to payors, service providers to patients, everyone is demanding change. How will your organization respond? The answer is RxRM—Dynamics CRM for Healthcare—improving outcomes for patients and providers.
PowerObjects has helped hospitals, clinics and companies across the health and life sciences spectrum enhance their care delivery, disease management, clinical research, referral management and more. Using familiar tools that leverage existing investments, streamline processes, and scale with growth, PowerObjects RxRM empowers organizations large and small to reach new heights in productivity and improve the health of the business and patients.
PowerObjects’ RxRM HealthCare Solutions Advisory Board
PowerObjects has put together an advisory board comprised of MDs, PhDs, allied health professionals, health informatics and Dynamics CRM experts. Collectively, their backgrounds include Medica, family medical practice, Fortune 500 life sciences corporations, behavioral and mental health, cardiology, critical care, hospital supply and administration, and more. This group develops healthcare solutions specifically designed with clinician and business management input.
What can RxRM do?
RxRM is an extension of CRM, customer relationship management. RxRM enables organizations to effectively manage all the aspects of relationships between patients and physicians, providers and providers, staff and management, and more. It can facilitate and automate scheduling, communications, task allocation and tracking, invoicing, reporting, resource allocation—anything where knowledge or data needs to change hands or prompt action.
RxRM products offered by PowerObjects
As experts in Dynamics CRM for healthcare, PowerObjects can configure any of the following base systems to meet your requirements.
- Medicare Readmission Reduction Program – DREAM Solution. This program is built specifically to assist hospitals manage Medicare patients who are at risk for readmission and avoid the IPPS base-operating DRG payment reduction penalty authorized under the Affordable Care Act. Highly automated, yet supremely flexible, PowerObjects’ Discharge Readmission Evaluation and Management (DREAM) solution provides a highly cost-effective mechanism to reduce acute myocardial infarction (AMI), heart failure (HF) and pneumonia (PN) readmissions within the target 30 day period post-discharge.
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).Includes models for both institutions and sponsors. Track and manage all aspects of clinical trials including IRB submissions, critical documents, visit and resource scheduling, finances (budgets, invoicing, reconciliation, projections), and patient communications.
- Grant Management / Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT). Grant management for investigator-initiated trials to enhance quality, efficiency and regulatory compliance. Simplify and automate grant applications, internal reviews, regulatory compliance, approvals, revision, milestones, and cash-flow projections.
- Physician Referral Management.Improves outcomes and add value for specialists, PCPs and patients. Get real-time online scheduling, communicate medical information (including referral problem history, diagnostics results and consult findings), and provide context for sensitive patient materials, and point of referral pattern tracking.
- Chronic Disease Management. Automate personalized communication to assist in patient management beyond the capabilities of most EHR and EMR systems. Ensure true case management and support a multi-disciplinary approach to provide holistic care.
- Telemedicine. PowerObjects RxRM gives hospitals, clinics and specialty practices and divisions the ability to work anywhere, anytime by enabling rapid access to medical experts across the country and the world. This improves patient outcomes and care delivery while quickly decreasing costs.
What you get with PowerObjects as your RxRM partner
PowerObjects will offer service, education, support and add-ons to help you get the most of your RxRM solution. We also have dedicated account executives and consultants who regularly work with organizations in the health and life sciences, understand the unique requirements, and can anticipate challenges before they become problems.