Consumer behavior is forcing Customer Care organizations to change the way they interact, engage, and support their customers. According to the April 2015 Forrester Research report, Contact Centers Must Go Digital Or Die, nearly two thirds of Customer Care centers do not manage inquiries in a standard way—which we believe affects customer satisfaction and retention.
Join our webinar to learn more about:
- How Global Case Management (CRM) can bridge the islands of data to streamline and automate interactions
- How customers are increasing the diversity of channel use
- How to standardize measures across all channels to create predictable and repeatable high quality interactions through Global Case Management (CRM)
- The six steps to achieve an effective CRM and Omni-channel customer care roadmap
- How Alliance Health deployed Global Case Management (CRM) and its benefits, value, and ROI