Join us August 16th 2012 from 10 – 10:30 a.m. CDT
As part of our goal to constantly add value to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerObjects is continuing on in our webinar series that we lovingly call the PowerObjects’ CRM How-to Webinar Series (I know, the name is creative, right?). This particular webinar will be the fifth in that series.
In our past webinars, we have talked about: (click to see the recorded webinars):
This 30-minute webinar will show you how to send bulk emails from CRM, and track sent, open, click and bounce statistics within Dynamics CRM.
What you’ll learn:
- Sending bulk emails from CRM including:
- Why use a third party bulk emailing system to send campaigns from CRM
- Creating an email template
- Sending bulk emails from CRM
- Tracking send, open, click statistics back to CRM
- Collect subscribers for your bulk email campaign in CRM
- Track web traffic of bulk email recipients in CRM
About the Speaker
Cecilie Svensgaard is the manager of PowerPack, PowerObjects’ value-adding Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-ons. She is passionate about helping PowerPack customers, and really enjoys exploring the add-ons to help users get the most out of their PowerPack experience. Cecilie holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Minnesota Duluth. When she’s not enjoying the wonders of CRM, Cecilie likes to spend time outside, work out, spend time with her family and play with her two cats.
Latest posts by JoeCRM (see all)
- Populating Field Values in a Form Using a Query String in CRM 2011 - May 21, 2013
- How to Assign a Territory to a Lead in Dynamics CRM - May 17, 2013
- Out of the Box Report: Dynamics CRM User Summary - May 16, 2013